Monday, June 28, 2010

Ouch

This morning, I fell in the shower. It was a cartoon-ish fall, with my feet flying up, and I landed on my right side, dislocating my shoulder in a really weird way... Reduced it under a nice steady stream of steaming hot water... Which I would totally recommend to everybody by the way... It felt almost nice in an "OMG PAIN!!!" sort of way.

So I painstakingly finished my shower, got ready for work... Made it through to just after lunch, and I fell. Another drop attack. While I was standing with a door to my back. I landed with most of my weight on the doorknob, catching the underside of my left shoulder blade, and now, hours later, I am still in pain.

I had a bit of a screaming match with my mother... Then we both had a bit of a cry... And shortly I will be on my way home to recover from a long day's work, so I'm better enough to do it all again tomorrow.

That's all I do lately. Work 7:30-4:30 Monday to Friday, and all the time in between I am recovering.

2 comments:

Pink Doberman said...

Hope you feel better soon! Blessings!

Unlucky? said...

Hi Bubblegirl,
It's Unlucky? from your post 'Theme'. Just to let you know I left you and MLee a late reply on 'Theme'.
Feel better!