Thursday, October 14, 2010

Snarfle

It's my new word. I'm using it to describe breathing in and out simultaneously; also the sound made when one does so.

It's been happening a lot.

When I twitch, it feels like as my upper chest contracts, pushing the air out of my lungs, my diaphragm is sucking air into my lungs. It feels kind of like drowning. And choking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made my mom a sweater. It's blue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have received notification of my EEG appointment for 2 weeks away, and my follow-up neurology appointment for 2 weeks after that. I am once again cautiously optimistic about this whole thing. At this point any diagnosis would do. Or even a firm "it's not such-and-such" would suffice. The more things we know it isn't, the closer we get to figuring out what it is.

No comments: