Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Parkinson's Pills

The Parkinson's medication seems to be helping... Which is really nice (albeit somewhat scary). I take one pill every 8 hours, so I've taken 2 so far. Next one at 2pm. I'm still getting the spasms, but they don't feel nearly as powerful, and they are more spread out (time-wise).

I don't know if it's the pills, or the pain from so many spasms, dislocations, and subluxes, but I didn't sleep more than an hour last night.

My left shoulder, which has been hit the hardest by the dislocations and spasms, feels like it's on fire. I just want to go lay down in a snow bank.

I'm not sure if the dose is too small, or if I haven't been on the pills long enough, but the one I took at 6am started to wear off around 10:30am.

I am so EXHAUSTED. I feel like I ran a marathon, on my hands...

No comments: