Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Odd Happenings

This week I have at least 6 friends/family with birthdays.

I'll be going to 2 different parties (so long as the birthday boy does not have H1N1). One will be relatively close to where I live (lady friend) and the other one will be close to where my lady friend lives (about an hour away) and I'll probably be spending a very drunken night on my lady friend's couch :)

On a completely unrelated matter, I woke up on Friday morning, stumbled to the fridge for a glass of milk, and found a pair of jeans ... in my fridge. It was the weirdest thing that's happened to me in recent memory, and I found myself laughing about it all day.

It turns out my friend (who had spent the night at my house) had gone for groceries before coming over, and as a reminder to herself she put her jeans in the fridge so she wouldn't forget her groceries when she left in the morning (she obviously wasn't leaving without her pants). It was brilliant, but it was strange...

Updates... I still haven't touched my brother's sweater again, but I have finished my niece's blanket, as well as a matching hat, and I have started on another hat for the birthday boy, and I'll still have to make the birthday girl's hat after I'm done.

Weird coincidences... After 2 years of living in the same place, I fell down our stairs, then my hubby fell down our stairs the same week... On the weekend my pretty lady friend that spent the night fell down NOT our stairs... but still, in like 1 month 3 people fall down the stairs... It's ridiculous!

On another note, I've been having a lot of left hand joint issues, a lot of dislocating the left floaty (bottom) rib issues, and my ankle feels entirely unstable with the brace off, and I've been in so much pain recently(with and without the brace), I keep thinking it wouldn't hurt so much if I cut it off... with a plastic spoon... over the course of a week...

And I still have this stupid cold...

Ugh...

But it's been rainy here the last couple of days, and aside from the bitter cold that comes with it, the rain does make me smile... :)

3 comments:

Pop and Ice said...

Three people fell down the stairs? That's spooooooky......

But since it's happened three times, perhaps that's the limit.

Take care....for real!

Veronica said...

THREE people? That's just weird.

Also jeans in the fridge. I love it.

BubbleGirl said...

Update! Birthday boy does NOT have H1N1, I finished his hat! It's pretty! (man pretty- it's camo).

Birthday girl is having her party at a bar with karaoke! YAY I get to sing! I'm abut half done her hat... It's purple... and weird looking... But that's what she asked for...