Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm Seeing Stars...



I just thought I would share some of my crocheting projects with you. I made the blue blanket and the white pillow for my best friend's son, and I made the purple blanket (with 2 days notice) for my other best friend's daughter. I have made more blankets, and I made scarves for most people in my family for christmas, but these are the only ones I have pictures of at the moment.



I started crocheting again, around September of last year, because I felt like I should do something, but I can't do a lot of physical stuff. So this is something I can do, and feel like I've accomplished something. I can't crochet for too long, because after a while it starts to bother my shoulders and my wrists, but I can keep at it long enough to feel like I've accomplished something.
And one of the awesome things about it, is I can still watch t.v. and movies, because it doesn't take too much concentration.
I will try to post pictures of my other works *shortly*... but be warned... I'm in love with star-shaped afghans right now, and I'm trying to perfect my technique, as the first 6 or 7 rounds tend to "bulge out" instead of laying flat like they're supposed to.


No comments: